You are an ophthalmic surgeon who is interested in the technique of eye color change by keratopigmentation.
Neoris is an investment, promotion, and intermediary company for this technique that connects professionals wishing to participate in this wonderful adventure, together with the increasing number of people who wish to change the color of their eyes.
Neoris offers you:
- A training video, which you can view online for free1
- Free photos and videos of eye exams and procedures (cataract surgery, OCT of the cornea, fundus, iridocorneal angle) after eye color change surgery (available upon request, see the form below)
- An “instrument, dye, femtolaser settings” package sold by Neoris that will allow you to carry out the procedure under optimal safety conditions
As a reminder:
- The operating instrument is essential because it allows the opening and enlargement of the tunnel, thereby facilitating the insertion of the dye. Its flat shape prevents the incisions from deforming, which could cause the dye to leak (this instrument is patented).
- The blue and green pigments are the latest generation of dyes developed by Neoris through the experience accumulated by Dr. Ferrari. These dyes perfectly meet the upcoming new standards and regulations and will be available in a few weeks.
- For the time being, the procedures have been performed with a Zeiss femtolaser. The Ziemer femtolaser has been tested but the tests have not yet been evaluated.
- Listing your clinic on the Neoris website. Potential patients who visit the Neoris website will be able to contact you directly2
1Simply fill out the form below for immediate access to the video. You can also get trained in this procedure by attending the operations conducted by Dr. Ferrari or Dr. Garrido in Paris (fee-based)..
2 Neoris is the reference website for eye color change It receives several hundred thousand visits per year.